POPUP VIDEO 1: Brought to you by Anime Breakout!

Posted by Gloqwi Friday, October 17, 2008


SPOILER ALERT: For the people out there watching Full Metal Alchemist or the fanfiction "The Switch Glitch" by Zilo Sugarpill


I dunno if this might be a new feature or what, I just like adding "1:" to things because I think that I might do them again. Since I really didn't want to do an anime breakout since I would like to have that as a weekly feature(and see if I could keep it that way for a while), I made a new feature. I dunno if I'll do this often or at all, but I just felt like making this a feature instead of a video to the side of my website.

Anyway, this video came from Full Metal Alchemist while I was reading "The Switch Glitch", a fanfiction written by Zilo Sugarpill. I was on one of the chapter(chapter 27 to be exact), and there was this part in the chapter that showed a flashback to one of the scenes in the real show. Although it was just a sentence, the flashback peaked my interest and I decided to look on YouTube for it. I enjoyed it, I hope you do!

2 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. eyy this be an alex plz let me on i cangive medival speeches a talk about midgets and such and itll be ever soo much fun!!!

     
  3. fgwhetugytvfgrm8765terdsbnmntehrgfd

     

My Blogging Buddies!

There was an error in this gadget

Contributors

Readers!

    There was an error in this gadget