Remember the first posts on VGNO close to a year ago? Well, in one of those posts, I posted Armake21's review of Halo 3. I wanted to go back and see his videos again, and I found out his profile was deleted, so I spent about 20 minutes trying to find his new videos(because EVERYONE does that), and I found out that many people(including me)compare Armake21 to AVGN, which I think is really cool, because he doesn't seem to get paid or doesn't seem to be a very large celebrity either, even though his reviews are just as great. I also learned while looking through all the praise of Armake21, I found out about a jack@$$ named Irate Gamer who seems to be an attention wh0r3 that spams both Armake and AVGN and calls them $h17. I watched his videos for a few minutes, and I think they are terrible rip-offs. I don't hate Irate because his videos are bad(because I really can't find a reason to call them bad, seriously.), I just hate him because they are basically ripoffs of Armake and AVGN and thinks that his videos are better. Anyway, I found his new profile and started to watch a series I used to love by him, Games That Suck. The title is true to the videos, as he reviews terrible games in a very comedic way. I think that this was the first video I saw by him, and it's still one of my favorites.

To see his new profile and his amazing videos, click here. WARNING: Not suitable for children or people easily offended by swearing.

2 comments

  1. Didi Says:
  2. I Beat you and more!!! Gears of War 2 did not disappoint. You're missing out on a potential Game of the Year. check my gamerscore

     
  3. Gloqwi Says:
  4. I already got Fallout 3 and LBP so I'm tottally fine. YOU!, sir, are missing out on potential games of the year.

     

My Blogging Buddies!

There was an error in this gadget

Contributors

Readers!

    There was an error in this gadget